“Show Us Your Moves”
Rules of Contest / Terms and Conditions
These Rules of Contest (“Rules”) govern your participation in the “Show Us Your Moves” contest (the “Contest”), sponsored by Mobility Designed Incorporated, (the “Mobility+Designed”, or “we”, “us”, or “our”). By participating in the contest, you agree to abide by and be governed by these Rules.
- CONTEST DATES. Contest period begins November 26, 2018 and ends December 7th, 2018 at 11:59 PM CST. Any entries submitted after this date and time will not be eligible for participation. Mobility+Designed is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, technical malfunctions resulting in unavailable mobile signals, or inability to transmit text messages or internet entries.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. This contest is open only to legal US residents, that provide all of the required materials for the contest. Each nominated individual (“Entrant”) must be 18 years of age or older as of November 21, 2018, and must possess a valid state or government-issued identification or other proof of identity and residency, as determined by Mobility+Designed. Employees of Mobility+Designed and such employees’ immediate family or household members are not eligible to enter or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, and any other person residing at the same household whether or not related.
- HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, COMPETE, OR WIN. To enter, send an email with a video attachment featuring a M+D Crutch / Cane Alternative use to email@example.com by the promotion’s end date. The video must be less than one (1) minute in length and show your entire body. In addition to the video attachment, Entrant must provide Entrant’s name, telephone number, date of birth, current mailing address, and current email address.
- ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. You may only enter once. If we receive more than one video for any Entrant, we retain sole discretion which video to review for the contest. More than the allowed number of entries by means of software-generated or other automated processes will be disregarded. Detection of said automated entry will lead to such entries being voided in Mobility+Designed’s sole discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address or account used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
- SPONSORSHIP. This contest is sponsored by Mobility+Designed. By entering, each party and Entrant acknowledges that (i) the contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with social media platforms (such as Facebook) and (ii) information provided is being disclosed to Mobility+Designed and not to such social media platforms (such as Facebook). Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER. One or more winners will be selected at random. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- DESCRIPTION AND DELIVERY OF PRIZE. Winners will be notified within 5 days of the end of the promotion, and once notified, those individuals will have 48 hours to claim the prize.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All entries and entry materials, once submitted, are the sole and exclusive property of Mobility+Designed and will not be returned. You and each Entrant agree, and by providing the materials you acknowledge and agree that you have secured all necessary consents, waivers, and assignments from such Entrant, and that all entries and entry materials are hereby conveyed, transferred, and assigned, including all intellectual property rights contained therein, to Mobility+Designed, free and clear of all encumbrances or infringing works of any kind. You and each Entrant agree that Mobility+Designed may use your entries and entry materials for all purposes permitted by law, including for advertising or promotional purposes. By entering the contest, you represent and warrant that none of the entry materials infringe upon the rights of any third party and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Mobility+Designed and its affiliates, staff, physicians, employees, other Mobility+Designeds, advertisers, and representatives harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, damages, attorney’s fees, insurance costs, and other expenses arising or resulting from any breach of any third party’s rights to property, person, or privacy.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Use of winner’s name: You and each Entrant must grant permission, without further compensation, to Mobility+Designed and their agents and licensees, to use the Entrant’s name, voice, photograph, and likeness for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the contest.
- Execution of Affidavit and Release: You and each entrant agree that if selected as the winner, you and the Entrant will sign a release and waiver of liability. The contest prize may be forfeited and awarded to another Entrant if the winner does not execute the prepared form of release and waiver and make arrangements for scheduling and/or pickup of the prize within one (1) business day after being notified.
- Release of Mobility+Designed from Liability: You and each Entrant agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to release Mobility+Designed from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from your or the Entrant’s participation in the contest.
- Prize Substitutions: No substitute prizes are available; however, Mobility+Designed may, in its sole discretion, substitute one or more prizes described in these Rules for prizes of equal or greater value.
- Governing Law: This contest shall be governed and enforced exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, excluding its rules or laws governing conflict or choice of laws. Any dispute between Mobility+Designed, on one hand, and you and/or any Entrant, on the other hand, will be resolved solely in the state courts located in Jackson County, Missouri. Mobility+Designed reserves the right to submit any such claim to binding arbitration, in its sole discretion, at any time. You and each Entrant agree to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts and Mobility+Designed’s right to submit any such dispute to arbitration.
- Prize Restrictions: If the prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Mobility+Designed reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Returned or unclaimed prizes will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from the list of finalists. The winning Entrant is solely responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use. Any winning Entrant will forfeit the prize if they are not eligible for the contest in accordance with these rules.
- If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the contest, Mobility+Designed reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the contest or any portion of the contest. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE CONTEST. Information submitted in entries, including entrant’s name, address, e-mail address, etc., may be used by Mobility+Designed for marketing or promotional purposes.
- A COPY OF THE RULES can be obtained beginning November 21, 2018, by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Mobility+Designed, 1427 W 9th St #503, Kansas City, MO 64101.
- MODIFICATION OF RULES. Mobility+Designed reserves the right to modify these rules and the terms of the contest at any time. It is your and each Entrant’s responsibility to check back to these Rules from time to time. Your continued involvement in the contest after these Rules have been modified is deemed your acceptance of the Rules, as modified.