Thank you for participating in the M+D Rental Program. The following terms will apply to your rental of the M+D Crutch(es).
1. Ownership. The Crutches shall remain the property of Mobility Designed, Inc. (the “Company”) at all times; provided, that, upon receipt by the Company of three (3) month’s rental fee, the Crutches shall become Renter’s property, and the terms of this Rental Agreement shall terminate.
2. Shipping. Renter shall be responsible for all shipping costs, including return shipping. The risk of loss shall be borne by the Renter from the time the Crutches leave the Company and until received by the Company upon return. Renter shall be solely responsible for arranging for return shipping.
3. Rental Fees. Renter hereby authorizes Company to charge the monthly Rental Fee to Renter’s credit card upon Company’s shipment of the Crutches to Renter and on the same date each subsequent month until the Crutches are actually received by the Company. Upon Renter’s payment of three monthly rental payments, Renter shall be deemed the owner of the Crutches.
4. No Single Crutch Rental. All Rental Fees are based on the number of pairs of Crutches rented; there are no single Crutch rentals.
5. No Proration for Partial Months. All Rental Fees apply to a full month’s rental. No adjustment shall be made for Crutches returned prior to the end of any rental period.
6. No refunds. All Rental Fees are non-refundable.
7. Condition of Crutches. All Rental Crutches are guaranteed to be in working condition upon shipment to Renter. Rental Crutches may be used or new. Color of crutches is subject to availability. Renter is responsible for any damage occurring to Crutches during the Rental Period, and Renter agrees to pay three month’s Rental Fees, with credit given for any Rental Fees paid hereunder, in the event Crutches are not returned to Company in proper working condition, ordinary wear and tear excepted.
8. Warranty. Warranty terms are stated on the Company’s website and available here.
9. Waiver of Liability. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE PERFORMANCE, OR BREACH THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY USE OF THE PRODUCTS. RENTER AGREES THAT COMPANY IS IN NO WAY PROVIDING DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT, OR ANY OTHER KIND OF MEDICAL SERVICES.
10. Waiver of Jury Trial. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THEIR RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL IN ANY LEGAL ACTIONS, PROCEEDING, OR CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT.
It is our strongest desire that our products are the best solution for our Customer’s ambulatory needs. In the unlikely event our product(s) fails to meet expectations or do not meet your needs, you must call Customer Service at 844-637-7837 within 14 days of the original date of purchase to receive a Return Authorization (RA) number. Once you receive your RA, the product(s) must be shipped in their original packaging and condition to the Mobility Designed address below within 14 days.
The Customer is responsible for shipping charges and accepts the risk of damage or loss during shipment. The product(s) must be in “new” condition – unused or altered in any way. A refund or exchange will not be issued until the product(s) is received and inspected. If the returned product(s) is not in “new” condition, it will be returned to you at your expense. The condition of the returned product(s) will be determined at the sole discretion of the company.
Any returned product(s) must contain a copy of the original sales receipt or invoice showing the price paid. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Any returned product(s) shipped C.O.D. or without a RA clearly visible on the box, or in any other way shipped without complying with every requirement under our policy may be returned by Mobility Designed. Mobility Designed will not accept returns or exchanges with any altered or removed labeling information.
All returns should be shipped to the following address:
Mobility Designed, Inc.
1427 W. 9th St., Suite 504
Kansas City, MO 64101
Last Updated: 5/23/18
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to Mobility Designed, LLC ( “we”, “us”, “our”, or “Mobility+Designed”). To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in the footer of every page on our site, https://www.mobilitydesigned.com (our “Website”).
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Website. You should note that some of our third party service providers (including the third party service providers listed below) collect data from you when you order our products, submit payment information, and make other requests. This information may include:
This information is collected and stored by our third party service provider’s through one or more links to or plugins contained on our Website, as well as through their own websites and web applications.
Occasionally, we will collect some data from you when you register to receive information or updates about our products and services. This type of information may include:
In order to engage with our customers and provide access to our products and services, we partner with a variety of third-party service providers who may collect the information noted above, as well as additional information. These partners include:
If you are interested to review any personally identifiable data collected by our third-party partners, please review their privacy policies and contact them directly.
Your Use of This Site
How We Use Information
We use your shipping information you submit when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. By ordering a product through the Website, you are consenting to Mobility+Designed sharing your data with one or more of the third party service providers listed above.
We use your e-mail address to answer questions you send to us and to send you updates about our company and products, when you sign up to receive our newsletter (discussed in more detail below). Your email address will not used for any other purpose and will not be shared with outside parties, unless you provide it to them separately.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form, and this information will not be used for any other purpose.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. In any event, we only keep personally identifiable information for as long as it serves the purpose the data was collected for.
You should note that by providing personally identifiable information to Mobilty+Designed to receive updates from the company, to ask questions, to purchase products, or to become a part of our newsletter, you are providing information through one or more internet connections that may not be secure, and are consenting to the storage of your information on one or more servers or databases that may not be maintained by Mobility+Designed.
By using our Website and placing orders through our Website, you are also consenting to the transfer of your data to or within the United States and to third party service providers of Mobility+Designed and acknowledge that you understand the risks of these transfers.
You may withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com stating your intention to withdraw your consent for Mobilty+Designed to use your data. Should you withdraw your consent, Mobility+Designed may not be able to process one or more orders or sales and you therefore release Mobility+Designed from any breach of contract or other legal or equitable theory arising from Mobility+Designed’s failure to fulfill any order after your consent has been withdrawn.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, you should understand that, despite our efforts, no security can be guaranteed as impenetrable and that safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you or you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy and California Privacy Rights
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Access, Correct, or Delete Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by emailing email@example.com. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. If you desire to delete any personally identifiable information stored by us on our servers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribing from Communications
You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any of our emails.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
By ordering a product through the Website, you are consenting to Mobility sharing your data with one or more third party service providers utilized by Mobility to process orders and or ship products.
You are also consenting to the transfer of your data to or within the United States and to third party service providers of Mobility and acknowledge that you understand the risks of these transfers.
ENJOY FREE SHIPPING through October 2020 on your purchase of new or refurbished M+D Crutches and the M+D Crutch Cane Alternative. Just apply the coupon code OCT20FREE at checkout.