The patent-pending M+D Crutches cradle the user’s elbows and evenly distribute their weight throughout the forearms; removing pressure that other crutches place on the armpits, wrists and hands.
Wondering if the M+D Crutch is the right mobility solution for you? Learn how others adapted to their M+D Crutches and be sure to watch our videos on How to Use the M+D Crutch!
The crutches feature:
- A hinged arm cradle that can be unlocked to provide an enhanced range of motion enabling the user to reach for things without having to remove the crutch
- Hand grips that rotate out of the way, allowing the user to walk Hands Free
- Flexible armbands that conform to each user’s arm, providing support while allowing the user to easily get in and out of the crutches
- Feet that conform to the ground providing shock absorption with each step
- Antimicrobial arm pad
- Actual weight of each crutch is approximately 2.9 lbs
- Shipping weight of one pair of crutches, packing materials, and box is approximately 9 lbs
- Shipping box dimensions fo one pair are 33″ x 10″ x 6″
- The M+D Crutches are adjustable in both arm length and height. Suitable for users 4’11” to 6’8″.
- Weight capacity for the M+D Crutches are up to 300lb or 150 kgs.
M+D Crutch Wholesale Bundle
M+D Crutch Bundle – $399 (bundle of 3 pairs)
- M+D Crutch wholesale bundle includes 3 individually boxed pairs, ready to ship to your customer.
- The dimensions of the M+D Crutch wholesale bundle packing is approximately 33″ x 10″ x 18″ or 84 x 25 x 46 cm and 27lbs or 12 kgs.
CMS Approval and HCPCS Codes for M+D Crutch