The patent pending M+D Crutch is an alternative to a traditional cane. The M+D Crutch cradles the user’s elbows and evenly distribute their weight throughout the forearms; removing pressure that other crutches and canes place on hands and wrists. The crutch features:
- A hinged arm cradle that can be unlocked to provide an enhanced range of motion enabling the user to reach for things without having to remove the crutch
- Hand grips that rotate out of the way, allowing the user to walk Hands Free
- Flexible armbands that conform to each user’s arm, providing support while allowing the user to easily get in and out of the crutches
- Feet that conform to the ground providing shock absorption with each step
- Antimicrobial arm pad
- Actual weight of the M+D Crutch Cane Alternatve is approximately 2.9 lbs
- Shipping weight of the pair of crutches, packing materials, and box is approximately 9 lbs
- Shipping box dimensions are 33″ x 10″ x 6″
- The M+D Crutches are adjustable in both arm length and height. Suitable for users 4’11” to 6’8″.
- Weight capacity for the M+D Crutch is up to 300 lb or 150 kgs.
- The hand grip on the M+D Crutch is angled at an optimal ergonomic position. The right and left handles are indicated by a different colored button.
Please note that all sales of refurbished crutches/canes are final and no returns are allowed.